We are honored to be joining over 30 speakers at this year's Australia China Food and Agribusiness Summit, including Australia’s former Trade Minister Andrew Robb.
This event, which is incredibly timely give the recent signing of the China Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA), will examine topics such as AgTech and Innovation, E-Commerce and Trade, and Investment.
Here are a few of the many speakers:
• Maggie Zhou, Managing Director, Ailbaba Australia
• David Landers, General Manager for East Asian Growth Markets, Austrade
• Madam Wang Hongbo, Commercial Counsellor, Consulate General PRC Sydney
• James Campbell, CEO, Sanger Meats
• Livia Wang, Managing Director, AccessCN
• Sean O’Reilly, Division Director; CEO, Lawson Grains
• Matthew Pryor, CTO; Observant
You can learn more about the event and register at acbcfoodsummit2016.com. We hope to see you there!